Important – please take note:
In the current Covid-19 situation please keep checking this website for information from us. This will be updated regularly and is the only timely way of keeping people up to date. Please bookmark this site and visit at least once a week.
On the Government’s current advice all meetings should be cancelled as part of the protection for people. This will be reflected on the Meetings page.
We are trialling alternative ways of staying in contact so please check on the Meetings page for details of how to access these.
Relatives and friends of compulsive gamblers:-
- We have a list of contacts within the Gam-Anon groups and can often put you in touch with someone in your nearest group.
- If there is not a group near you then we can talk to you on the phone, over e-mail or via our online meeting
If you want to start a group:-
- Please contact us and we will go through the process and provide information, offering as much support as we can.
- We can add your meeting to the web-site and Unity News, so that new members can locate the group.
- We can provide a starter pack of literature.
- We can advertise your meeting to Gam-Anon groups in the area and ask them to help support the new meeting.
- If at all possible, please contact our IT support (email@example.com) and set up a group e-mail address.
- This will enable you to access an area in which we can share information and support each other. Useful documents such as minutes from the National Unity meetings and posters are uploaded into this area.
- We can provide literature and advertise any open meetings.
- If there are any difficult questions or issues that you wish to discuss, or you want to find out about other ways you can help people please just get in touch.
So please do not hesitate to get in touch with us and let us know if there is any way that we can help you. We are both very pleased to have this opportunity of serving the fellowship and look forward to being in touch with you all on a regular basis.
Best wishes and Yours in Fellowship
National Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
National Treasurer email@example.com
Website and IT issues firstname.lastname@example.org